Japan, the country that i want to visit

I really want go to Japan, specialy Akihabara, because is almost a sacred place to the otakus, hereis located the Anime Center of Tokio, where you can saw exibitions and bougth memories, also is the Radio Kaikan center, what is ten flours of toys, cards and colectionable objects, instead exotic coffe shops and restaurants, like the maid coffes for example, also want to visit the Tokio tower, whit the One piece museum in their inside, basically i want to live a comlete "otaku" experience.

Akihabara, uno de los barrios más turísticos y molones de Japón ...

 But japan have much more to offer than anime, manga and videogames, i also want to visit the ancestral Kioto and stay in a traditional lodge and go all over from all their temples and tourist places, like the Nijo Castle, the Kyoto Imperial Palace, the Kiyomizu-dera Temple, between others.

Osaka & Kyoto on a Budget: Best Food, Sights & Hotels ...
Other thing that i want to do is travell in a higt speed train, because in spite off that i travell in airplanes before, whit speeds of 900 km/h, trvell so fast in land makes me have curiosity.

8 curiosidades sobre el veloz tren bala japonés


Comentarios

  1. That otaku experience thing makes me really want to visit japan, and that high speed train kinda scares me

    ResponderBorrar
  2. If I go to Japan I´d like to try a lot of anime foods, ghibli food specifically:p

    ResponderBorrar
  3. great place, my dream is live like a ninja or samurai. The cheapest way now is watch naruto.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. waaaa, awesome, i want to live a complete otaku experience someday, but Akihabara has much "light" for me:(

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I would like to go to Japan one day, too. I'm currently watching Saiki K

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

vacations in punta cana

The witcher